Wed, Jun 01|
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 iCAN Summit Poster Submission Deadline
The 2022 Call for Posters - Submissions are due on June 1st, 2022 for display at the iCAN Summit.
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2022, 8:00 AM – 11:50 PM
Submit to email@example.com
About The Event
Join iCAN at the 2022 Summit in Participating in the annual Call for Posters - for more information and to register, visit www.icanresearch.org/2022-Summit.
The iCAN 2022 Summit presented by Jumo Health, will be held on July 11-15th, 2022, in Lyon, France. The POSTERS SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 1st, 2022
The 2022 iCAN Hybrid (Virtual and In-Person) Poster Session is Hosted by:
The International Children’s Advisory Network, Inc. (iCAN) and the collective group of Kids and families Impacting Disease through Science (KIDS) Youth Chapters
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE POSTER SESSION:
Watch our video to learn what the iCAN Poster Session is all about. Click here or share this link to your browser. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5BNSjhLxx4
WHO SHOULD SUBMIT A POSTER:
1.) iCAN CHAPTER POSTER UPDATES - ALL iCAN Chapter SHOULD submit a poster of the chapter team by 6/1/22.
2.) In addition, the iCAN Community (adults and kids) may share posters on the following topics:
Rare and Orphan Disease
Inclusion and Diversity
Ethics and Drug Development
Research and Evidence Based Practice
Careers in Medicine
Institutional Review Board
Sports Medicine Research
Assent and Consent Processes
Research with Family and Youth Perspectives
Current Social Issues
Youth Engagement in Science, Medicine, Research
Pediatric technology and innovation
Poster Submission guidelines:
- Posters must reflect patient and family voice in research or be educational in nature regarding medical research.
- For posters reporting research activities, research must be started at the same time of submission.
- Authors whose posters are accepted are responsible for submitting poster content in .jpeg format to info@icanresearch no later than June 1st, 2022.
- All posters will be reviewed by iCAN Summit facilitators for approval.
Poster Information to be submitted:
- Author Biography (Brief): For each author, list full name, academic and professional credentials, position title, affiliation, mailing address, telephone, and email address. Please designate one contact person. All correspondence regarding poster submission will be sent to the contact person. Author information will be listed in the conference program as submitted on the cover sheet.
- Poster: Overview of a project, process, and outcomes. Posters should be no longer than one page. The abstract must include all of the following: the purpose of the presentation, originality, innovation and/or timeliness of the topic, application of the information to youth and family health advocates. Information presented should be relevant to attendees from various organizations and locations, and for individuals ages 8 and older.
Deadline for submissions is June 1st, 2022. Please send all poster information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to REGISTER for the iCAN Summit by visiting www.icanresearch.org/2022-Summit