Fri, Oct 08|
Vote for KIDS Michigan Olivia Rare Artist "Rare Together"
Vote for KIDS Michigan Member Olivia who has been selected for the final round of voting for Rare Artist 2021!
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2021, 8:00 AM – Oct 30, 2021, 9:00 AM
About The Event
iCAN's very own Youth Member Olivia has been selected for the final round of voting for
Rare Artist 2021!
To help spread awareness of supporting our young artists and to vote for Olivia during the month of October, please visit: https://everylifefoundation.org/rare-artist/
- *Registration verifies that each person is voting once. You will be prompted to verify your email or phone number to vote.
- Once you are logged in, you will see the top 20 finalists and can select your favorite pieces.
- Click on any artwork to open the artist’s profile. In the artist profile, you can learn more about them, including their name, rare disease, and artist statement (their story).
- To view a larger image of the artwork, click on the artwork again in the artist profile.
- To vote for a piece, click the purple “vote” box under the artwork.
- You may vote for 12 pieces total, with a maximum of 3 votes per age group. You can only vote for each art piece one time.
- You may log in at any point during October to view your votes. Votes are not publicly displayed. Awardees will be announced the second week of November.
To learn more about EveryLife Foundation's Rare Artist Program and Olivia, click here.
Vote for KIDS Michigan OliviaOnline