Updated: 9 hours ago
ATLANTA, GA - iCAN President Leanne West is missing her friends at the International Children's Advisory Network (iCAN), so we decided to have some fun and introduce a virtual 'iCAN Leanne' to share the excitement of what our youth members and adults are currently doing around the world to stay safe and healthy during the pandemic. To participate in this project, download, print -or- simply share 'iCAN Leanne' by holding up your phone or laptop in a picture that captures your time at home.
iCAN is excited to share your voice and to help remind the world of the many great things that our iCAN community are doing.
Ideas include taking a picture of yourself:
- with families on the front porch
- wearing protective medical equipment like facemasks
- having a tele-health medical visit
- doing your schoolwork
- social distancing outside walking, biking, playing yard games
- participating in an iCAN Chapter meeting
- working on a special hobby or playing a fun sport while staying safe
- your own idea of showing what kids (and adults) are doing during the pandemic
Send your pictures to info@iCANResearch.org and we may feature you on our website so you can share around the world. Be sure to include your name, age, and iCAN Chapter (or if you do not belong to an iCAN Chapter, let us know and we can sign you up to our virtual chapter).